Wow Jerry.  Thanks for being yet another hateful caver "family member" who has
nothing nice to say, yet can't keep their mouth shut, who never offers positive
criticism or maybe an offer to help those who need assistance with something
they are new at doing. Sorry that so many people worked their butts off aside
from their normal jobs and families to get a publication out that people have
been griping about not getting, but not helping to produce, just to make you
focus on spelling errors and publication inconsistencies that most people don't
know about (yet don't get help finding).

Man, I'm so glad to be a part of this group.

-sincerely, your pissed off former secretary.