I am in awe.

Just a quick perusal of the cover says it all. I'll be waiting for Marvin to
return from his time machine trip to 2105. And for grins, I did find that
"Haule" is a village consisting of about 610 inhabitants in the municipality of
Ooststellingwerf in the east of Friesland in the Netherlands

I was astounded to find that I have been spelling "flow stone" incorrectly all
these years.  And who authored the "Forged in Fire" photo montage of some
unknown cave(s) somewhere in Hawaii at some unknown date. At least there were
photo captions identifying the people, if not the cave, unlike most of the
other articles.

I did enjoy the articles, and I appreciate the effort that the authors put
forward for the enjoyment of us all. I hope you continue to submit articles in
the future despite this issue.

Really, folks, I understand that you all wanted to get this issue out before
TCR and were probably rushed, but "Damnnnnn !"  If the polished trappings and
fancy layout are the reasons for the bargain basement editing, proofreading,
and publication delays, let's consider going back to xerox copies with corner
staples that are timely and actually appear to have been published by an
organization that gave a hoot.

Jerry Atkinson.