Jerry,
To channel old 'copperknob', insulting Heather means you have no heart,
insulting me means you have no brain. But I am very sober this morning, and you
are still very ugly inside.
Stop insulting people, you are not helping yourself or TSA by doing so. If you
don't like the caver, volunteer to help the editor or take over it's duties in
the future.
RK

Get Outlook for iOS

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 7:41 AM -0500, "Jerry via Texascavers"