From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> On Behalf Of
tra...@oztotl.com
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 12:03 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] This day in speleo-history

It is a free country yes, true.  This caving forum never ceases to amaze me
though.  I don’t understand why it seems so fun to make fun of other people’s
beliefs on this -caving- forum.  To those who don’t believe, these sort of
gests can be brushed off as mentioned below ‘lighten up’.  But to those who do,
it is a deep seeded offense that can’t be brushed off.  The people on this
email thread are you fellow cavers and friends.  I guess it is ok to offend and
make fun of your friends?

I know, I know. Lighten up its just a joke right?  I know that there are
several cavers who agree that this is not a joking matter who just choose not
to get in a flame war over email.  I have no intentions on getting in one
either.  I just had to ask, one more time, again, for the basics elements of
respect for your peers..

Anyways, this has been a trend for years and frankly, its something I don’t
need filling my inbox and causing strife on Good Friday.  I’m out y’all, peace…

Travis