Travis I suggest you read the whole thread if you think for a minute I was
making light of Christianity.
Quite the contrary, I am a believer and a minister. I just don't think that
David meant anyone any distress. I think he made a parody of the subject in
part to see what kind of reaction the community at large would have.
As for the appropriateness of discussing it on this forum, I say given the
time of year it was never more appropriate. If some feel it is burdensome
for them to be exposed then I would urge them to simply delete the message.
It's not like anyone is trying to turn the forum into something it is not.
That's what I meant by lighten up. For those who were offended by David's
little story I would ask them when wasthe last time they displayed less
couth then someone else thought appropriate. Ironic the subject is
persecution and the reaction is persecution.
That's my last word on the matter. God bless our community and watch over
each of us in the caves.