It ain't religion boss. Haven't been to church in 40 plus years. Its a way
of life.
Sorry it makes you uncomfortable but it is no reason to chastise David.
For the record it's a free country.
I like David's weird ass outlooks. Face it we're all a half a bubble left
of plumb. Lighten up a little did the rabbit crap in your Easter egg.