Pranam
Sanskrit blend is needed for you people who only read west and do not try
to know what we have. If you can learn French and German , learning a
language is not tough. Also what Carl Sagan had written today is a master
photo print of the ancient knowledge ,without which, people go aghast on
Carl Sagan, It is not depreciating the west. But without appreciation of
our parents , appreciating the neobor I opine as a crime. I write only like
that to say that there is nothing we do not have but we stubbornly refuse
to learn it but want the land to do a lot for those. If you feel otherwise
I am sorry but truth is bitter. People who cannot understand Arabiindo and
Dayananda and so many , I WONDER, how they so easily can follow sagan and
the rest?. I crave your pardon again but if you follow my thoughts, for
every western action I react to, our standards existed at least 10000 years
back. Kashmir files last 10 minutes of dialogue. Our texts are not
religious dust byr scientific way of life laid on a platter long long ago
which others may turn their neck, but not us. KR IRS 16522