On 14/10/2020 20:08, Martin Sluka via Therion wrote:
> What about multifile search for”P]” in text files? It is quite strange
> combination of characters and they are part of ASCII set.

If you have an editor that is working in the same character set as
Therion, that could work. Definitely worth a try.

I suspect the fault relates to character set conversion though. Such as
an editor working in 8859-1, and Therion trying to interpret it in
UTF-8. Most basic text editors don't let you control character set, and
just work in the system default (Windows-1252 on English-based Windows
systems). Even if they do, most users are not aware of what it all
means, and just stick with the default.