Hello again,

If I were setting up to do what I think you're looking for, I would use Code
Pattern: Missing Tiddlers Manager
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/8-BL-2wNXbw> as my starting
point, likely placing the manager in the sidebar.

If had had a variety of default content for different kinds of tiddlers, I
think I'd have a series of buttons for each missing tiddler, one "create
this  tiddler with these defaults" button for each type of tiddler I'd want
to create, for every missing tiddler.

Something like that.