An Update:

For some reason the New here button does not show up, this is what was
throwing me off. However, having edited the code from:
*<tv-config-toolbar-icons>match[yes]]* to
*<tv-config-toolbar-icons>prefix[yes]]*
and
*<tv-config-toolbar-text>match[yes]]* to
*<tv-config-toolbar-text>prefix[yes]]*
I managed to get the button to show up (No, I have no idea why this worked
but this is what I have on my own custom buttons), however, this still only
opened the new Tiddler with the correct name but empty body text,
regardless of editing the NewTiddler Template.

So that is where I have reached. I can get the button, I can get the new
Tiddler to accept the name that was clicked (The Empty Tiddler link), but I
cant get any content into that new Tiddler!

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Regards

JK