I'm sure Jax saw your suggestion, but I can feel his pain.

Myself, I am very passionate about reducing mouse-clicky-induced-tendinitis
o' the finger knuckle.  We are going to have generations of people who just
can't poke their significant others in the forehead when these significant
others deserve a finger-poke in the forehead.

But seriously, distraction-free clickless rock'n rolling when the words and
thoughts are flowing like a torential river, that's a pretty wonderful
thing.

A bit like CamelCase.  I'm no fan, but when one just wants to quickly
write, avoiding them brackets is a good thing.

So I can appreciate wanting to squeeze out every drop of efficiency.

Probably a little odd coming from me, because mindless
clicking/distractions give me time to process the thoughts into a little
bit of coherence.  Yeah, I'm a little bit granola, liking the time to smell
the flowers.