Yeah, but that sample I created is one button that will batch-create an
unlimited number of missing tiddlers.  You just need to modify it so that
it creates all tiddlers with your preferrred default values.  That's a fair
bit of good bang for the buck.

More suitable for your purposes:

I'd suggest that you create an alternative tiddler save button that saves
the tiddler and then immediately does the batch-creation of missing
tiddlers in the same was as my "Missing Tiddlers Manager" does.  I suggest
that instead of altering the current save mechanism just to future-proof
your custom save.