OK @Saq: I've taken a little run at creating a wiki to hold UseCase
documentation for "TiddlyStreams" ; it's online at tiddlystreams.github.io ,
and if that looks to you like a move in the right direction, then i'll keep
on going with it as time permits.  If you or anyone wants to assist, i can
add as users to the "tiddlystreams" organization, or i guess anyone can
send a PR (it's a public repo)... or else just click the Comment Link (i.e.
mailto:) at bottom of each tiddler.

Funny thing: your feedback has caused me to question my understanding of
the term UseCase, so i did a bit of digging; sounds to me like what you
want (if this article
<https://www.visual-paradigm.com/guide/agile-software-development/user-story-vs-use-case/>
 can
be considered definitive) is more like a UserStory set, while i- the naive
(i.e. non-dev) user in this conversation- have been trying to communicate
more in terms of a technical solution.  Awkward!  (like when i'm insisting
on speaking Portuguese to a local who really wants to speak English with me
:-)

/walt