keela,

The result of tiddlywiki rendering is html. With the internals plugin you
even get a html preview. Jeremy just pointed out a html file saved as doc
can be opened in Microsoft word as a document (Word can save as html as
well).

See https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/KPWjybITcLY

keep in mind many before us have used TiddlyWiki for academic papers so
search is your friend.

Tones