@keelan I think for the most part the description of your workflow that we
have at the moment should be sufficient to aid others in their
understanding of how they might be able to use Streams. What might be
useful to add is information about any settings for Streams or other
plugins in your wiki that together form an essential component of your
workflow. Is your wiki publicly available online? I assume not. However if
you would feel comfortable sharing a screenshot or two that might be
helpful as well.

I will follow up with you separately with regards to my personal interest
in your workflow.

With regards to flattening/export, yes please do share examples of actual
content. I prefer development and design to be driven by user feedback and
real data. The more data we have the higher the chance that we can
generalize a solution or a set of solutions that are useful to most people.
The easiest thing might be if you export the tiddlers you want to share to
a new wiki and attach or link that here.

For the time being Google groups will have to do. However my frustrations
with Google group and particularly losing my posts are reaching a
crescendo, so I may soon have to consider alternative avenues for
discussions around Streams.

I am entering a rather busy period with work expected to last about 4 weeks
during which time I wont be able to actively work on Streams development.
However, this is a good opportunity for discussions ahead of further
development.

Regards,
Saq