@Saq: As shared in another post
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/1TtXjYSGbPw/m/RPCdVXSxAgAJ> i've
been too busy farming lately to think about this -but when i do get a
chanc, the focus Q is: how can i use this software to simplify the
crazy-making challenge of keeping track of all my crops and animals and
machines and markets and all the other moving targets there are swirling
about the complex open dynamical ecosystem that is the farm -this one, or
any other.

While much of that data is scattered about in spreadsheets and Google docs
and Trello cards and image archives etc., my Mission right now (as
mentioned in the above-linked post) is to get it all centralised in version
2.0 of our farmOS, but it is one Very Big Rock to move -as evidenced by this
browsable (JSON) view of farmOS API <https://vdl.farmos.dev/api/> , if you
really want to know the bloody details... But here's a high-level view i've
created in TiddlyStreams <https://tiddlystreams.github.io/#FarmingUseCases>
for popular consumption.

As to how Streams is facilitating my workflow: i use it for rapid outlining
of ideas and documentation and links to all the online resources i am
having to wrangle into my "One Wiki to Rule Them All," managed in
TiddlyDesktop -from which i push information out to other wikis like
TiddlyStreams <https://tiddlystreams.github.io>.

That last step is still too frictional to be very productive; it's the
archetypal "last mile" problem of impedance mismatch between input and
output: the notational velocity of Streams vs the highly constrained
aperture of channels for reception and distribution. Keelan has described
that problem well, in context of academic publishing, and if you want to
know about my context/ requirements in more detail, please do get in touch
directly by whatever means.  Given such range of specific requirements,
maybe Tones idea of wikitext<->pandoc integration makes good sense, if i
understood it right (but i probably didn't :-)

Yours, Walt