Brian, yes, but it looks bad and that's what I want to avoid.
https://i.imgur.com/Amptssc.jpg

I can make the *tags *field visible right away
*$:/config/EditTemplateFields/Visibility/tags*, why can't I do the same
with the *url *field?
https://i.imgur.com/pR5azka.jpg
четверг, 15 июля 2021 г. в 22:27:17 UTC+3, Álvaro: