But the last question

** From the URL EditTemplate tiddler view, click on the
"$:/tags/EditTemplate" tag pill*
** In the list of EditTemplate definitions, drag-and-drop to move the URL
EditTemplate above "$:/core/ui/EditTemplate/fields"*

Where is the sort order stored? I thought in field *list *or
*list-before/after,* but did not find it anywhere.

пятница, 16 июля 2021 г. в 15:31:14 UTC+3, Mike Andyl: