Yes, you are right. I thought in the my usual way to create new records, I
don't usualy use new journal or new image.

Then we can use a hack in $:/core/ui/EditTemplate/fields which displays a
fake(/"empty") url field, we don't have a real url field until you type and
save its value.

The hack would be:

:filter[lookup[$:/config/EditTemplateFields/Visibility/]!match[hide]]
+[count[]!match[0]] +[then[tc-edit-fields]] ~[[tc-edit-fields
tc-edit-fields-small]] }}}>
<tbody>
<$list filter="[all[current]fields[]] +[sort[title]]"
variable="currentField" storyview="pop">
<$list filter="[all[current]fields[]] *[[url]]* +[sort[title]]"