Yes, because I focused on explaining the problem. The base of the solution
is  *<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler" url="" />*

The hard version is modifing the action-sendmessage in the tiddler
*$:/core/ui/Actions/new-tiddler
*
*<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler" tags=<<get-tags>>/>*
*<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler" tags=<<get-tags>> url=""/>*