Because you don't have a url field when you create with buttons with the
basic "tm-new-tiddler". The created tiddlers have the tags field, but it
doesn't have this url field, then it can't be displayed.

Only the usual fields (tags, title, text, ...) have this setting (
*$:/config/EditTemplateFields/Visibility/FIELD_NAME* ) by default.

For this you need that your button creates the url field. I talk about two
there is a easier way:

*<$button><$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler" url="" />New
Tiddler with url field</$button>*