Hi Eric,

On Feb 23, 12:30 am, Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Thought this statement from another open-source project might be of interest
> to TiddlyWiki folks:

I'm not sure, what this post should tell me. So I'll try a speculated
guess: You are going to collect info, because you want to write a TW
single page, step-by-step howto like Russel did for LyX [1] ?

Searching the web, this seems to be the root topic:
"Why do YOU love LyX?" [2]

have fun!
mario
PS: I did a "print preview" [1], it wants to print 5 A4 pages ;)

[1] http://russellb.livejournal.com/1335718.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg91237.html