Isn't UnaMesa a non-profit anyway?

"The UnaMesa Association is a non-profit, world-wide association of
individuals from industry, academia, and NGOs that help caregivers and
educators create better experiences for their clients through free
software tools and web services. "

Perhaps one way to go is make closer links with UnaMesa and for TW
fans to promote TW in this context.....

Alex

[1] http://unamesa.org/