Ton and Yakov,

Like people always told me, there is no need to apologize. I forgot about
this change in C button too (otherwise I would have had a look at the test
tiddler at an earlier time). Thanks to Yakov for reminding us about it and
so resolved the confusion. We are now back to facing the real bugs...

The missing backstage over http seems to be the TW's decision instead of a
bug...

Ton your test files did help me fix a few bugs along the way, thanks for
that. You may be right there could be cookies issues in the plugins, we can
fix them later when they come up again.

Have fun!

Vincent