Didn't plan to release anything today, but I just like the new feature
added yesterday and figured that some may also like it. The new feature is
mouse motion activation/deactivation of edit mode. I added it because I was
merging data from several tables so doing a lot of copy-and-pasting work.
During the process I had to click the 'E' button twice to accomplish one
inter-table copy-and-pasting task, which is quite annoying after a short
while... Then I stopped to stare at the screen and said to the TW: "Why
can't you be like a cat to catch the mouse yourself?" So, here it is, the
CatTheMouse mode.

Have fun!
Vincent

Main change

   - TWted 1.4.4 (links below)
      - CatTheMouse mode
         - Check opion chkTWtedCatTheMouse (default to false) to enable
         this mode.
         - Could be useful and fun when you need to *edit multiple tables
         at the same time*.
         - Could be bothersome when you need frequent access to the "border
         components", such as scroll bars, C button, etc.
         - IE8 seems to cause trouble in some cases with the C button in
         this mode.

Minor changes

   - TWtable 1.4.4
      - (min) http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#TWtable.min
      - (regular) http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#TWtable
         - Explicitly exclude shadowed tiddlers.
         - Improved alignment for fixed rows/columns in Safari and Opera
         - A couple of more bugs fixed for sorting with TableSortingPlugin when
         there are fixed rows/columns.
         - See revision history in regular version if interested.
      - TWted 1.4.4
      - (min) http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#TWted.min
      - (regular) http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#TWted
         - Changed mosuedown/mouseup event handler to respond only to left
         button.
         - See revision history in regular version if interested.
         - TWtcalc 0.7.4
      - (min) http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#TWtcalc.min
      - (regular) http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#TWtcalc
         - See revision history in regular version if interested.