Albert,

Thanks for your willing to support. I do consider to have a donate button
but I haven't figured it all out yet. Still you are very welcome to try
this plugin and give bug reports/comments/suggestions. :-)

Yes please do try on AndTidWiki/Android to see how it works. By now that is
the least tested browser/OS combination for this plugin. I'd like to have
more feedback with that.

I've updated a test tiddler (titled Editable Block Elements) showing the *block
elements supported so far*, available in the same alpha-2 file (
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23745840/pre_release-1.5.0-alpha-2%2B0.7.7.html).

Have fun!
Vincent