Hi Vincent,

I've got couple more ideas which rised because of using TW on a mobile
device.

The first one is connected with a question which I'd like ask first: how
easily transclusions are handled using current code? The idea is that
inline editing of the <<tabs>> macro would be very useful (currently,
there's PasteUpPlugin from TiddlyTools which can be used for tabs
transcluding some text (usually a section) with tiddler macro which is
somewhat bulky and doesn't work as expected in touch screen. The question
rises because if this can be done relatively easily then it can be applied
to <<slider>> and <<tiddler>> macro.. which would be consistent but
somewhat "conflicting" with PasteUpPlugin. Anyway, inline editing of tabs
would be very useful.

Another idea/question is this: is there some kind of API to add inline
editing? The use-case is the following: as you probably know, there's
ForEachTiddlerPlugin [1] which is one of the most powerful tools for
creating auto-aggregated content (list, table etc). What I'm looking for is
an ability to create auto-agregated tables wich will be editable. Although
GridPlugin [2] does this partially, it is somewhat limited, and with
ForEachTiddlerPlugin possibilities are virtually unlimited. What I mean by
API is a method to create an element which will be editable and editing
will affect its source (meaning if a table cell contains a slice of some
tiddler, inline editing of the cell will affect the slice).

Best regards,
Yakov.

[1] http://tiddlywiki.abego-software.de/#ForEachTiddlerPlugin
[2] http://www.tiddlytools.com/#GridPluginInfo