Dear All,

It's been a while since last update. I had been, and still will be, busy on
a big event here at the end of this month. Yet I managed to find time over
the long weekend to do some works on the plugins. The alpha-3 file is
available at
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23745840/pre_release-1.5.0-alpha-3%2B0.7.7.html.

Comments/Suggestions/Bug reports are always welcome!

I plan to release 1.5.0 on Feb 08, one day before the Chinese New Year's
Eve. In this coming version most of the block elements -- tables, lists,
headers, foldable contents (with FoldHeadingsPlugin), preformats,
blockquotes, and blockexamples -- shall be editable. The name of the
TWtable plugin shall be changed to TWtid (TW tiddler) in accordance with
the feature expansion. TWted retains its name with a different meaning --
*tiddler
editor* instead of table editor.

Main changes in alpha-3 are

   1. Move list items with Ctrl-up/down keys.
      1. Still primitive, please find bugs and tell me about them.
      2. Moving elements is complicated with the current code structure. I
      plan to rewrite some parts of the codes to make it simpler.
   2. Added option chkTWtedInViewMode (default to true) to toggle editing
   manner.
      - If set to true (the default), one can edit those editable elements
      in TW's view mode while keeping the default edit box in edit mode the
same
      old way.
      - Otherwise the view mode remains just for viewing, and TW's default
      edit box is replaced with a WYSIWYG-like editor.
         - In this manner one can still bring back the default edit box by
         one of the following ways,
            - disable TWtable or TWted (re-enable to enter the WYSIWYG-like
mode
            again),
            - double-click in a no-element area (click away/Ctrl-Enter/Esc
            to go back to WYSIWYG-like mode).
         3. Bug fixes for partial transclusion synchronization.
   4. Bug fixes for locating a missing cell.

Have fun!
Vincent