Hello :)

 > Good timing!

Indeed!

<<<
Well, during development I noticed that clicking a link can trigger two
actions: opening the link and the edit box, due to event bubbling. But I
didn't like it that way so I introduced the option to restrict it to one
action, either opening the link or opening the edit box. Now I know that
two actions can be expected in some cases, I will figure a way to put it
back.
<<<

No-no-no, two actions were expected but they are not desired, so everything
is fine. I just want to be sure that there wouldn't be two actions in some
untested situations, that's what I was talking about. But as I understand,
you basically stop bubbling the onclick event, so that shouldn't happen
anyway, right?

The new alpha looks good, but I have one important question: why did you
move inline editing into the edit mode? On the one hand, inline editing has
this nice feature that one doesn't need to scroll up to the menu -- well,
double-click now makes editor open right in place, but to close edit mode
one has to scroll up and click "done"/"cancel"; on the other hand, with
usual edit mode, one has a usual fallback to edit what is unsupported for
now. I think
* the ordinary edit mode shouldn't be hijacked, but rather two options
should remain
* there should be an option to be "permanently in the inline edit mode",
like it was implemented before

Best regards,
Yakov.