1) What are your favorite features of TiddlyWiki – Classic?
I like the flexibility - it seems like you can do pretty much anything with TW-C

2.) What plug-ins (if any) do you consider essential for TiddlyWiki – Classic?
1) ForEachTiddler (this ought to be included in the core it is so useful)
2) YourSearch (ditto)
3) AttachFile (to keep it one file if you want to use images)
4) HideWhen and ShowWhen (to configure what is displayed with tiddlers)
5) QuickEdit (doesn't work on ipad, but makes using TW-C on a PC much
friendlier)
6) InlineJavascript (just because sometimes that's the easiest way to do
something)

2.5.) What plug-ins (if any) would you rather not be without?
1) TiddlerBar
2) SnapShot
3) FileDrop

3.) Can you give a brief example of how you use TiddlyWiki – Classic?
1) a task and project manager for me
2) a notebook for my each of my advisees, with notes, pictures, links to
relevant documents
3) a course website of notes, readings, and other class resources for my
students, organized several ways and searchable
4) a notebook tracking progress of struggling students, with links to related
files, checkboxes for milestones and risks, and contact info

4.) What software (if any) did you try before deciding on TiddlyWiki – Classic
and if possible can you give a brief summery of why you chose to use TiddlyWiki
– Classic over them?
OneNote, EverNote, Simplenote, Notability, ToDo for iPad, Things for iPad....

Ultimately, TWC is 1) more flexible, and I can configure it to work the way I
want, 2) can be used without special software, and on multiple devices

5.) What have you been unable to do with TiddlyWiki – Classic that you really
wished you could?
1) easily drag and drop files to create links - with Filedrop I have to use an
old version of Firefox
2) easily create tiddlers externally - for example, create a tiddler,
configured and tagged how I want, for each file in a folder or subfolder, or
for each name in a list of names... maybe tagged with the folder name or with
the word in the second column of the list
3) upgrade without fear of mysterious security messages telling me my upgrade
failed

6.) If you could change anything about TiddlyWiki – Classic what would it be?
1) the css rules are scattered across multiple tiddlers, making it hard to
figure out where a rule is... I would put them all in one place
2) I would love a central repository of plugins (Eric's site is helpful, but
also difficult to use sometimes, and it is not comprehensive)
3) I would love a central documentation place - I can't seem to find some
things unless I google them and discover someone (often Jeremy or Eric) has
explained them here...
4) I wish there was an easy way to theme the TW - like a first choose your
color palette (1 through 5), next choose your layout (1, 2, or 3), finally
choose misc options (font, link format, a few of the config options) then click
here to apply
5) I wish we had a "build a TW" site - what do you want to do? (thing 1 through
5), what features would you like (calendar, filedrop, tabbar, folding headings,
theming...), then click here to download
6) I wish the above sites had a demo video to show what TW-C can do, how to do
some of these things, etc... so I could send coworkers and students there...

I'm not against TW5, and would play with it I am sure once it's done and I have
time to understand what it does and doesn't do... but to be honest, I want to
be able to push the limits on it, and so would like "the developer version" for
me... I would love TW5 to be "the newbie version" for my coworkers...