I agree this is a bit premature.
I have been learning a lot as I create these tiddlers.
I won't be putting any details on ones that need to be created to have
something work.
Or putting a note to that extent.

If what I did is not acceptable then there is no need to use it, if someone
wants to come back later they could easily TAG it somehow.
So you don't like what I did you can put a TAG - [Update Needed] or
[Explanation Needed] or something like that.

For me I am just trying to help out and this is one of the ways I know I
can right now, still learning JavaScript and need to work on more videos
and tutorials.
Seriously YouTube people, #heheh.

When I make TW I often get a lot of CamelCase issues and sometimes making a
Tiddler is easier than ~ everything.
YouTube is one that has come up a bunch for me.

Rich Shumaker