RichShumaker wrote:

> And I think that TiddlyWiki should be defined in an empty TiddlyWiki

+1.

IMO, missing tiddlers simply looks like it's some error which is confusing.
I've brought up this subject before, but for tw.com  - I even eagerly
peppered Jeremy with alerts *"Oh, look look, I found yet another missing
one!!!!* before realizing that, yes, there is a "missing tab" listing 100+
names! Doh!

One half measure idea would be a some text in faint gray in each missing
tiddler informing that [there is no content in this tiddler]. (Not quite
true if it's not a tiddler to begin with.)

Another route might be to de-linkify them with "~" on tw.com. Not seen then
in view mode but still easily findable if we want to.

As I have said before I like the biggest name I can get and I know I am in
> the minority, this would be my choice for naming structure
> TiddlyWiki-5-1-6-empty.html.

Why not with periods instead of hyphens: TiddlyWiki5.1.6_empty.html - I
believe this works just fine, no? Even if I'd rather have it named just
TiddlyWiki5.1.6.html.

<:-)