Stephen,

How did you find those missing tiddlers under the missing tab?
In the Emptly.HTML there are no missing tiddlers but 'TiddlyWiki' is linked
too and does not exist.
And I think that TiddlyWiki should be defined in an empty TiddlyWiki
especially if we decide to change the name from,
empty.html to TiddlyWiki.html or some variation of TW for the name.
As I have said before I like the biggest name I can get and I know I am in
the minority, this would be my choice for naming structure
TiddlyWiki-5-1-6-empty.html.

I agree that having missing tiddlers should be minimized / eliminated.
Can we help with that Jeremy?  If so how?

Rich Shumaker