.(periods) on some systems are no goodsky they are the beginning of the
type area so image.jpg document.pdf ect. ect.

I like the _ instead of . so TW5_1_5_Emptly.html and I know I like really
long file names.

One Idea is to take all the missing tiddlers and creating them for Jeremy
if he is okay with that.
We could use the ~Exclude functionality except you will be surprised that
there are many places that have that item.
Jeremy ~TiddlyWiki on the main page then it was listed in several other
places.
I like 1111 shadow tiddlers and adding one more makes me sad it would be
1112 with a TiddlyWiki shadow tiddler except I think a basic explanation of
TiddlyWiki is important.
If this was BobsWiki then having a Tiddler called TiddlyWiki might not be a
big deal BUT
This is TiddlyWiki and a Tiddler with that name just makes sense to me even
in an empty.html TiddlyWiki.

Jumps off soapbox quickly.
Rich Shumaker