Ciao Coda

Very encouraging to have your interest!!

Good questions.

Give me a couple of days so I don't burden you with a half-baked-ostrich.

Briefly: Input in EDIT is plain text. Output is rendered HTML after
scavenged by Regex. But I need get the examples working better before I
show you. On the RegEx side I know what I'm doing (for a change :).

Very best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1458b85a-88ea-4267-a5c8-da9dbd486b3b%40googlegroups.com.