Hi Coda,
I hope this is what you want:

InputText:

!Peter and Bob are doing some Action
{{Peter}}Now I say something.
Single Linebreaks are //okay//.
{{AnotherNamelaterreplacedbyBob}} And here I answer.
>         Here the spaces schould be displayed

OutputText:

/Peter and Bob are doing some Action/

PETER
Now I say something.
Single Linebreaks are /okay/.

BOB
And here I answer.
         Here the spaces schould be displayed

I hope this demonstration is okay.
Basically this is what I want.

Thanks for your help
Jan

Am 12.09.2017 um 16:43 schrieb codacodercodaco...@outlook.com:
Thanks Jan.

It would be better if you present this DEVOID of JARGON. I don't know (nor do I want to learn) screenwriting. Take what you've written here, and present it like this:

I want to write something like this in the TW editor:

INPUT TEXT HERE

I want it to render (wikify) to something like this:

OUTPUT TEXT HERE

That way I can see what you are trying to achieve without getting bogged down in a bunch of terminology which, frankly, might be irrelevant.

Hope that makes sense.

It's possible my idea may work for you guys. It's also possible it won't. But I need something representative to test. Okay?