> Hi,

thankyou all for your really fast answers :-)

@BurningTreeC: Now that works- after I found the possibility of importing
pictures :-)

@Mark S: Unfortunately I didn't understand anything in that link you wrote.
I googled and googled for this PHP, but really understood just nothing....

@Stan001: That sounds really great. I also don't want my TiddlyWiki get too
big. But unfortunately I didn't understand how to do it. And because I have
to build two TiddlyWikis with hundreds of notes in fast time, I couldn't
spend so much time for just trying to understand what they are talking
about in that link. But maybe one time I'll go back to that and try to
learn it....

@TonyM: I didn't find it there. But I tried then again all the buttons in
the sidebar. And there was the solution: Over "importing different types of
files (i.e. text, images, TiddlyWiki or JSON)".

@all TiddlyWiki-Beginners:

   - Klick this "Import"-Button (the button is a paperclip) on the sidebar.
   If it is not visible, klick the down-arrow for more possibilities, there it
   should be shown then.
   - In the PopUp-Window choose your file, double-click it or click on
   "open".
   - Wait until the "Import"-Tiddler opens.
   - In the "Import"-Tiddler click on "Import"
   - Wait until the "Import"-Tiddler shows the (blue) link of that picture
   - For an example, you have a picture called "picture.jpg"
   - Now you can in any other Tiddler link it with [[picture.jpg]] or show
   it with {{picture.jpg}} or [img[picture.jpg]] or show it left-aligned
   with the size 30% <<image-left "picture.jpg" width:"30%">>
   - You can see that picture now everywhere (Desktop-PC, Smartphone,
   Tablet), where the TiddlyWiki is synchronized with. I use my TiddlyWiki on
   Chrome / Linux with TiddlyDrive & Google Drive and on Android (Smartphone &
   Tablet) also with Google Drive.

Again thankyou all and see you in my next coming questions ;-)
Bettina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9b70c8e9-6714-46ef-98f9-f251c7df411d%40googlegroups.com.