Hello Bettina,

I agree with you 100%. - Do not worry it is not just you who misses
pictures and *mainly the context*. - May be I am slow, not experienced
enough or whatever, ... but lots of tips, plugins, explanations are wasted
on me. A typical example is https://tiddlywiki.com/#ExternalImages. I
cannot figure it out within reasonable time and effort. - Does it apply for
server version, local version, not a simple example... - I do not ask for
explanation, rather pointing out the pattern which happens to me quite
often.

I love wiki and use it for many many years and will continue doing so until
it proves unusable. At the same time I am not a coder and do not wish to be.

A good day to All.

St.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6d3683df-6bb4-4efb-991b-e260b935ee98%40googlegroups.com.