> Hi Mark,

you're right, I really don't want my Wiki become too big in size. But I
don't have the time at the moment for going deep in the other solutions- I
really don't understand nothing there. I am a poweruser with my computer,
but a simple one ;-)
I searched now for months for a program for writing notes with pictures,
tags and formatting, working & synchronizing between Linux and Android. The
last 8 weeks I didn't do anything else- working, sleeping, eating and
searching / trying programs for notes. There are some great ones, but
always something important were missing. I have to build these two Wikis
inbetween the next month, and I know, it will be a lot of work....

That's why I cannot google now for days and days for learning the other
solutions (PHP and from the link of Stan).

But I am sure, I will do that one time....
Bettina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/367b18ec-5bad-4c75-b8db-9581f838cb22%40googlegroups.com.