Surya,

You have come to the right place but at the wrong time. Tiddlywiki can meet
your requirements for sure, but you need to invest a little time and ask
the community.

Perhaps identify how small you can make the image files as a set and see
what the total size adds up to. Then either place it in a images folder
below or embed them. If using an images folder use dropbox or drive/google
drive as tiddlywiki access.

If you decide to use tiddlywiki now just get a tool to reduce the size and
quality of your images enough and packing them in a tiddlywiki may be fine.
Just use drag and drop once you have your smaller files then organise with
tags, lists and transclusion in other tiddlers.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/30aa40a1-19e2-4508-b46a-8815c52946f4%40googlegroups.com.