> Hi,

I made a test now. Most of my pictures in TW will have the size about
150x190 px (about 25KB). This seems to be the smallest size for a view of
the picture in TW on desktop and on Android devices is okay.
Importing such a picture increased my TW-file over 0,1MB.

Yeah, Tony, I am almost sure, TW will fit all my needs- maybe even a bit
more ;-) And I am really happy about this, after searching and trying so
many programs for such a long time....!!! :-)))

I don't know, but I guess, that the solution with such a canonical uri
field sounds, like I could learn it- maybe... ;-)
Maybe, someone of you could explain it to me with pictures, Where do I have
to do What? Maybe even in german?? My english is... well... a bit simple
;-) I always understand only half of the explainings.
Of course I read the  https://tiddlywiki.com/#ExternalImages
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftiddlywiki.com%2F%23ExternalImages&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGKBIBk87dKzvfAVdIiYZYhpX9Hxw>
 (and
many other explanations). But I understand only half of it.

Okay, step by step with that link above:

> *Manually Creating External Images*To manually create an external image
> just create the tiddler with the appropriate image content type, and add a
> *_canonical_uri*field with a URI pointing to the actual image location.

>>Please tell me step by step, what to do where and how- for the best with
pictures please.
Thanks :-)

Bettina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/34dc1344-483d-47a1-bf20-9af5f2d9c243%40googlegroups.com.