I agree. The older ones were better. The changes reflect a general dumbing-down
of texts.

Bill Scott

>>> <tay...@sandiego.edu> 04/22/09 7:24 PM >>>
Am I the only who liked the old Stanovich how to think straight edition about
10 years back better? I don't like the later somewhat reorganized editions that
started around 10 years ago :( I tend to advise my students to go back to the
5th edition (1998 pub date in my copy).

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology