Hi

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Al Cone wrote:
> in to dualistic/absolutistic thinking. An, in progress, student project
> which described professors whose behaviors typify each of Perry's three
> levels, strongly suggests than students would prefer to be taught by
> relativist as opposed to dualistic professors.

I wonder if students can tell the difference between dualistic
and committed professors (probably not unless teachers
communicate how they arrived at their committed position?), or is
there a difference (undoubtedly yes, in my mind)?

Best wishes
Jim

James M. Clark                          (204) 786-9757
Department of Psychology                (204) 774-4134 Fax
University of Winnipeg                  4L05D
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3B 2E9             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANADA                                  http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~clark