A couple of folks have commented on using SPSS in their statistics courses, and
that causes me to ask "what is the rationale for using SPSS in undergraduate
statistics when the vast majority of our students will never again use SPSS
unless they are employed in a research situation at a university or an agency
that does a great deal of number crunching as part of their research?"