Wikipedia has interesting list of books that have been burned. I am sure it is
not complete or canonical but it is quite long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_burning

Another interesting fact: Martin Luther actually wrote a preface to a Latin
translation of the Koran (although some say it tended to overstate some of the
distasteful passages-that is probably a matter of interpretation). He certainly
disagreed with it; I wonder if he would have burned it (especially with his
preface in it)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qur'an_translations#Latin

If Koran-burning is so popular a pastime among American Christians and
churches, it is a wonder that it has escaped the media attention of this latest
effort which never actually came to fruition.

Rick

Dr. Rick Froman, Chair
Division of Humanities and Social Sciences
Professor of Psychology
Box 3055
John Brown University
2000 W. University Siloam Springs, AR  72761
rfro...@jbu.edu
(479)524-7295
http://tinyurl.com/DrFroman