From: Deborah S. Briihl [mailto:dbri...@valdosta.edu]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:32 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] Is p < .05 ?

Btw, you are not the only person with this problem. I cannot tell you the
number of students who just do not grasp this. What works best for us is to
have the students think about it as if it were money. Then they can get the
concept of which is greater.
Deb
Deborah Briihl
Dept of psych and counseling
Valdosta state university
dbri...@valdosta.edu<mailto:dbri...@valdosta.edu>
 ,Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2012, at 7:16 PM, "Wuensch, Karl L"