Ken, and others
The algorithms Google uses are proprietary and secret but it's pretty clear
they are snooping our searches (among other things).  Clearly it's not just
search history on the computer but also between the different search engines as
the answers I get, Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. are quite qualitatively different.
I don't know if that results in some sort of digital psychodynamics. :) (Sorry
if I've repeated something already said. I'm reviewing files today and
distracted)
Tim
_______________________________
Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Professor and Chairperson, Department of Psychology
The College of Idaho
Caldwell, ID 83605
email: tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu

teaching: intro to neuropsychology; psychopharmacology; general; history and
systems

"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." Dorothy Parker

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=29811
or send a blank email to
leave-29811-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu