Ken Steele wrote:

"It would seem that the results obtained from such a search using Google
autocomplete is an insight into the search history of the person who uses that
computer."

and Marie Helweg-Larsen found:

"Women shouldn't...
-work
-be in combat
-be cops
-vote
-got to college."

I'm guessing this psychodynamic analysis will be quite a revelation to Marie. :)

Rick

Dr. Rick Froman, Chair
Division of Humanities and Social Sciences
Box 3519
x7295
rfro...@jbu.edu
http://bit.ly/DrFroman

Proverbs 14:15 "A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought
to his steps."