Hi. I'm a new member. Digital background. Have been using a DVR since late 2000 
most of the time with Tivo. Went Series 3 when I Got HDTV 11/08. It died about 
6 months ago and I replaced with HDXL. I have WD 500GB ESATA drive attached. 

The Tivo freezes a lot; often several times during recording. Also the 
interface sometimes lags and then several remote actions execute in succession. 
 

I am trying to backup some recordings to my computer with Tivo desktop prior to 
to disconnecting the external and probably restoring the unit to see if it 
corrects.

I know how to do it; I transferred several already onto two different PC on my 
ethernet network. Now I get the same message when I try to transfer to either 
PC "The system cannot find the file specified"

Has anyone seen this? know fix? solution to freezes?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Sid

Reply via email to