--- In [email protected], "Glen Farney" <glen.far...@...> wrote:
>
> I've got a curious one, I think I know the problem, but I can't >figure a 
> solution.

Glen -

As megazone has said, that's the whole idea with SDV.  That said, although I 
have seen the same issue of having to tune up then down, I have not seen no 
recording as a result...

I have thought that if it was an issue, I'd set up two 5 min manual recordings 
to channels that I never watch, just to "force" a retune.  Make it at the 
bottom of the priority list, so it can't interfere with something you want.

Maybe that would work.

When you get a channel not available notice, instead of doing a channel 
up/down, have you tried just entering the same channel digits?  Maybe that 
works and is what Tivo actually does...

Bob

Reply via email to